From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2012 07:34:25 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 23:11:49 -0500

Anthony, as you surely know, for a long time now universities have
been making decisions about which faculty get subsidies to help with
the publication of their monographs when required as a condition of
publication by scholarly publishers--and not just university presses.
It would not be so extreme a step to extend this common practice to
making decisions about which faculty get APCs.

Sandy Thatcher