From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:50:47 -0400
From: Darlene McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:13:13 +0000

Termination is one provision and a cure period is another provision.
If there is a cure period and the cure is not completed in 30 days,
the parties will get another 30 days for termination.  Language is
very tricky, so drafting can modify this assumption.

Darlene Evans McCoy
Director of Digital Initiatives
OhioLINK
OHIO BOARD OF REGENTS
35 East Chestnut Street, 8th Floor
Columbus, Ohio  43215
614-485-6729 (OFFICE)

This correspondence and any response may be considered a public record
pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 149.43.