From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:30:20 -0500
From: Henrietta Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:58:33 -0500

Complaints about Amazon are ALL I hear lately. First the sales tax
debate, now their app that allows you to check a price in another
store, buy on Amazon, and get $5. Store owners are furious.

Etta.

Etta Thornton-Verma
Associate Editor, Reference at Library Journal and School Library Journal
New York, NY 10013
Email: [log in to unmask]