From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:37:46 -0500
From: "Brian C. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:50:06 -0500

Can you put a link in your catalog and database list that goes through
a campus approved log-in method, before someone can get to the product
link. We have a couple resources that we send people through our
single sign-on before they get to the resource.

Brian

Brian C. Gray, MLIS
Team Leader, Research Services
Librarian: Chemical Engineering and Macromolecular Science & Engineering
Email: [log in to unmask]
Kelvin Smith Library 201-K

Office hours in Nord Hall: http://researchguides.case.edu/profile/bcg8

Case Western Reserve University