From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:46:58 -0500
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:29:21 -0500

With thanks to David Davis (Copyright Clearance Center -
[log in to unmask]) for calling attention to this important
information.  As Mr. Davis noted, there are numerous useful comments
on all sides of the topic.  I haven't had a chance to look closely,
and had time tonight to read only one comment, by someone I know:
Reid Lifset, Editor-in-chief, Journal of Industrial Ecology.  I've had
the pleasure of doing some work on his journal board and already long
ago came to admire his dedication to the field, to his research, and
to his editorial passion.  Anything Dr. Lifset writes is worth
reading.    Ann Okerson

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/ostp/library/publicaccess