From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:28:10 -0400
From: "Simpson, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:52:08 +0000

We would like to invite you to take part in some innovative new
research we are carrying out on the design of academic journal
packages.  In this short survey we will present you with a number of
different packages with some exciting new features and ask you to make
“real life” decisions about which products you prefer.  We hope this
research will help us understand what really matters to libraries
around the world and help publishers design the best possible products
in the future.

Access the survey link here:

http://www.eu.cixos.com/E7392/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?studyname=E7392&username=764728936&password=344642889

As a thank you for successfully completing this survey we will send
you a gift of an Amazon voucher worth US$15 – or you can choose for an
equivalent donation to be made to The Book Bus, a fantastic charity
that provides books and runs reading schemes to help improve
children’s literacy in Asia, Africa and South America.

The survey will take no more than 10-15 minutes of your time and your

Thanks in advance for your time today – we really appreciate your feedback!

The project is being conducted by OC&C Strategy Consultants, a leading
global advisor in Education.

Please note if Amazon vouchers are not available in your country we
will offer you an Amazon voucher from the US website.