From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:00:09 -0500
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 05:51:40 +0000

Does anyone have a link to the actual policy document itself? I can¹t seem
to find it on the Ford Foundation website, and neither the Ford Foundation
press release nor the Creative Commons press release
(https://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/44865) provides as link to the
actual policy as far as I can tell. According to the Foundation¹s press
release the policy allows for exceptions to this rule in "certain
situations, such as when the expected product contains sensitive or
confidential material," and it would be interesting to know how those
situations are defined and evaluated.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library, University of Utah