From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:24:51 -0500
From: Dan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:26:03 +0000

Hi Sandy

Like thousands of other OA journals, we are using Open Journal Systems
(http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ojs) which requires all volunteer reviewers and
authors to register with us. However, this is confidential information and
we won't be publishing those details. We have a broad spread of both
nationalities and disciplinary expertise and this is growing all the time,
but you're right - it is not exhaustive, and when we receive papers for
which we do not have the appropriate reviewing knowledge, we will look
externally to ensure that it is done properly.

Kind regards
DAN