From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:35:26 -0400
From: Julie Therizols <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:50:19 +0200

We are happy to announce that OpenEdition is exhibiting at the 80th
IFLA Congress in Lyon (France) from 17th to 20th August. On this
occasion, we are glad to invite you on our booth C105.

This is the opportunity to introduce our platforms contents and
services to you, with all the latest updates. Do not hesitate to pass
by or to make an appointment with us to broach specific subjects. As
part of the IFLA WLIC French District (Quartier Français), we are
pleased to invite you to two presentations:

- 'Scientific blogging and librarians', by Pierre Mounier,
OpenEdition’s vice- director, 19th August, 1:00 PM, C109 Place des
Traboules. Please RSVP.

- 'Presentation of the Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)', by
Eelco Ferwerda, director of OAPEN, 19th August, 11:00AM, on our booth
C105. Please RSVP.

OpenEdition Journals (Revues.org)

5th Open Access research-oriented platform in the world.

400 journals: CeROArt, Nuevo Mundo Mundos Nuevos, Cybergeo, Articulo, etc

OpenEdition Books

Prestigious publishers such as College de France, Open Book
Publishers, Bibliothèque nationale de France, etc.
Over 1,450 books from 40 publishers. 16,000 books in 2020.

All languages: French, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, etc.

All humanities and social sciences domains:  history& archaeology,
sociology & anthropology, arts, political science, environmental
studies, geography and development, literature, economics, language &
linguistics, library,information & communication sciences, philosophy,
education, law, etc