From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:40:33 -0400
From: Fred Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:06:47 -0400

What is disappointing is that so many OA advocates seem more concerned
with protecting OA journals than with protecting readers from unreliable
science.

Fred W. Jenkins, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Dean for Collections and Operations
University of Dayton Libraries
106A Roesch Library
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1360