From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2016 01:53:14 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:38:48 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to November's free UKSG webinar: "Mess and
the Practices of Academia"

http://www.uksg.org/webinars/academicpractice

Date: Tuesday 1 November 2016
Time: 1330 GMT (Greenwich mean time)
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speaker:
Donna Lanclos, Associate Professor for Anthropological Research, J.
Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte

research concerning academic practice, its fundamental messiness, and
the implications of that for institutions of HE, libraries, and
vendors designing and selling systems.

This is a free webinar and open to all. If you are interested, but
unable to join the live event, please register anyway as a recording
will be made available to all who register. If you have particular
accessibility needs, please feel free to contact me on:

For more information and to register, please visit:
http://www.uksg.org/webinars/academicpractice

Feedback from September's webinar: "The webinars are consistently
excellent and always pay a dividend in terms of the time invested in
attending the live events or watching the recordings." - Jane Daniels,
Cardiff Metropolitan University; 91% of survey respondents would
recommend September's webinar.

Thank you for your attention.

Maria

Maria Campbell