From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:19:16 -0500
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:33:18 +0000

To correct my posting below: the wording in EMP's announcement is a bit
tricky, but if you read it carefully (more carefully than I obviously did
at first) you will notice that EMP's announced intention is not to
discontinue its "suits" (plural) against McMaster and Askey, but only to
discontinue the "suit" (singular) against McMaster and Askey -- which is
to say, one of the two suits currently in play. They have not yet said
anything about the suit against Askey himself.

Rick Anderson