From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:38:57 -0400
From: Laura Quilter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:15:28 -0400

FYI, y'all -- This case settled last month.  (I hadn't seen an update
in a while so I checked PACER, which lists settlement as approved July
10, 2014, and case finally dismissed on July 15, 2014.)

Laura Markstein Quilter / [log in to unmask]
Attorney, Geek, Militant Librarian, Teacher

Copyright and Information Policy Librarian
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

Lecturer, Simmons College, GSLIS