From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:02:40 -0500
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:01:58 +0400

Hi All

Thanks for moving it.  Jennifer, perhaps the wording in your post
should have been "the Swartz story is _no_longer_ behind the CHE
paywall" rather than "the Swartz story is _actually_ not_ behind the
CHE paywall" [my emphasis], as your phrasing implies that it was never
behind the pay-wall.

I had the feeling that, once I posted my message to the list, the
article would quickly be made free to access.  (I have great faith in
the influence of this list).  So, for historical accuracy (we know how
fluid the web is), I took a screenshot of the article at the time,
showing the pay-wall information.  If anyone would like to have a copy
of the screenshot, assuming that I'm not in breach of some copyright
law, please let me know, and I can send it to you.

Thanks.

Regards

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education