From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 15:24:46 -0400
From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:20:57 +0100

OASPA is pleased to announce that we will host a live Twitter chat
about licensing with Timothy Vollmer, Public Policy Manager at
Creative Commons, on Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, from 3pm-4pm BST
(7am PDT, 10am EDT, 11am BRT, 3pm WAT, 4pm CEST/EET/SAST, 7.30pm IST,
11pm KST, 12am + 1 day AEST). Please join the discussion on Twitter by
tweeting any questions you have for Timothy about licensing, Creative
Commons, and open access using the hashtag #OASPAChat. Timothy will be
responding to them in realtime.

This Twitter chat builds upon our recent webinar on licensing with
Timothy, and can be seen as an extension of the ‘Q&A’ time from this
discussion. The recording and slides from the webinar, along with
other past webinars, can be found here. Our blogpost reflecting on the
webinar is here.

OASPA will be moderating the questions tweeted on the hashtag, and
we’ll aim to get as many questions answered as possible during the
chat. The chat is open to everyone, so please do spread the word to
anyone you think might be interested. If you have any further
questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at:

Best wishes,

Leyla

—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA