From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:43:18 +0100
From: "Oosman, Aalia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:37:49 +0000

Taylor & Francis commissioned research in October 2013 examining how
to meet user needs and expectations in the library. Our findings
revealed that 65% of survey respondents take a reactive approach to
conducting user-research in the library to understand their end-users'
resource needs.

How can we bridge the gap that exists between the library and the
end-user to improve scholarly communication?

To help us explore this question, please take several minutes to
complete this survey on 'Scholarly Communication within the Library':

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TFScholarlyComm

The results of the survey will be compiled into a presentation in
which Taylor & Francis and The Citadel: The Military College of South
Carolina will co-present at the 29th Annual NASIG Conference, at 2:30
pm on Saturday, May 3, 2014 in Fort Worth, Texas.

Any respondent who completes the survey in its entirety will be
entered in a drawing to win a $100 USD Amazon Gift card. Three winners
will be selected. The survey will close on Monday, April 21, 2014.
Terms and Conditions apply
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/pdf/TandC/scholarly-comm-library.pdf

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Elyse Profera - Library Communications Manager, Americas region
Taylor & Francis Group
Email: [log in to unmask]