From:
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 21:16:03 -0400
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 03:21:33 +0000

Hi, Jean-Claude —

Just to clarify: you have gone back to the Big Deal with Wiley, but
now at a lower price — is that correct?

Do you anticipate getting a similar offer from Springer?

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication
Marriott Library, University of Utah

On 5/9/16, 7:10 PM, "LibLicense-L Discussion Forum
on behalf of LIBLICENSE" <[log in to unmask]