From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:39:30 -0400
From: Roger Schonfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:01:23 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to share with you the US Faculty Survey 2012, which is
now publicly available online at
http://www.sr.ithaka.org/research-publications/faculty-survey-2012-us,
or http://bit.ly/14477fF for a short link.

For the 2012 cycle, we have continued to track changing patterns of
response with regard to the print to electronic transition, discovery,
and the role and value of the academic library. In addition, of
interest to many on this list, we have some additional coverage of
research dissemination and publishing (as well as research practices
and teaching methods).

Very best,

Roger

Roger C. Schonfeld
Program Director for Libraries, Users, and Scholarly Practices
Ithaka S+R
Twitter: @rschon

Ithaka S+R (www.sr.ithaka.org/) is a strategic consulting and research
service that focuses on the transformation of scholarship and teaching
in an online environment, with the goal of identifying the critical
issues facing our community and acting as a catalyst for change.
Ithaka S+R is part of ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org), a not-for-profit
organization that also includes JSTOR (www.jstor.org) and Portico
(www.portico.org).