From:
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 17:49:49 -0400
From: Deg Farrelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM

To: LIBLICENSE <[log in to unmask]>

We wish to thank members of  LIBLICENSE for taking the time and effort
to complete our survey on streaming video in academic libraries.  Your

Our survey received total of 336 valid responses including responses
from 48 U.S.  states and 5 Canadian provinces.

We look forward to sharing our preliminary analysis at the CCUMC
Conference in October and the Charleston Conference in November.

Winners of our incentive awards are:

Charleston Conference Pre-conference Workshop:
http://www.katina.info/conference
Richard James, Holy Family University

National Media Market Registration
http://nmm.net
Gloria Zinky, University of South Carolina School of Law

CCUMC Conference Pre-Conference Workshop
http://ccumc.org/2013-annual-conference
Doug Smith, Illinois State University

Thank you also to the Charleston Conference, The CCUMC Conference, and
the National Media Market for their generous contributions of these
incentive awards.

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / ShareStream Administrator
Arizona State University