From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:30:58 -0400
From: Francesca Musina <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:24:44 +0100

Hi Joe,

This cancellation fee was stated in the contract our institution
originally signed, but with terms like “reasonable annual access fee”,
“may”, “from time to time charge” and the amount of this fee has been
explicitly determined only in this last contract just signed for 2013.

In the same licence it is also stated that "this reasonable access
fee" can rise during the next years.

Francesca Musina
Università degli Studi di Torino
Direzione Ricerca, Relazioni Internazionali, Biblioteche e Musei
Biblioteca Digitale
corso S. Maurizio 28 / via Bava 31
10124 TORINO