From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:24:12 -0400
From: Amy Card <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:32:46 +0100

--Apologies for cross-posting--

I’m passing on some information, which may be of interest to members
of this list.

Dryad and DANS have released a press release today announcing a new
collaboration.

Dryad and DANS are partnering to ensure long-term preservation and
accessibility to curated scientific data. Public content on Dryad
servers, currently over 15,000 data packages and 50,000 files, will be
backed up in the DANS archive regularly to minimize the risk of loss
or corruption of data over time.

Dryad’s Executive Director, Meredith Morovati, commented: “Dryad and
DANS share a deep commitment to the stewardship of global scientific
data on behalf of more than 50,000 researchers. We are excited that
this partnership ensures that data on Dryad will remain accessible and
linked to the scholarly literature.”

Read the full press release on the Dryad website.

For more information, please contact:

Meredith Morovati, Executive Director, [log in to unmask]

Henk Harmsen, Deputy Director, [log in to unmask]

Amy Card
Marketing Manager
TBI Communications
Tel: +44 (0)1865 875896