From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:37:44 -0500
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:07:33 -0500

http://thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2015/november/explore-strategic-options-ip-science-business.html

When this news hit the streets yesterday, David Worlock wrote a blog
posting that's more enlightening than the opaque TR release could
possibly be. David is one very smart puppy and business analyst; this
posting is worth a read.

http://www.davidworlock.com/2015/11/get-smaller-to-grow-bigger/

I was particularly interested in his last paragraph speculation that
portfolio may be dead.  If so, what are we to make of the other
acquisitive companies in our business, such as ProQuest, Ebsco, etc?