From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:08:43 -0400
From: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:33:25 -0400

Thanks to numerous posters and point taken about the difference of
trademark, which is indeed a different zone.  I think my point
remains:  there's what you do and there's how you do it.  Doing what
you have to do to enforce rights is one thing, but displaying that you
get it and persuading the public that you are citizenly not predatory
is always in your power.

Jim O'Donnell