From:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:29:13 -0500
From: Peter Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:07:55 -0500

Isn't this part of what we mean when we talk about the
"entrepreneurial library”? Not a new concept, I know, but surely one
that deserves a fresh look at a time like now when libraries are so
keen on producing stuff via publishing offices,  “maker spaces,” and
3-D labs. Rick Anderson wrote a good post about this in SK last year:

https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2016/06/08/vitamins-painkillers-and-the-entrepreneurial-library/

Peter Potter
Virginia Tech