From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:00:02 -0400
From: "Meadows, Alice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:22:39 -0400

Thanks Arun!

As a quick follow-up to this, you may have seen that we are running
our second community survey at present to help us understand
perceptions of ORCID in the scholarly community including how iDs are
used and people's experiences of using them. This will then inform
future communications, outreach resources, and technical development.
We would be very grateful if members of this list could help spread
the word in your own communities please (and take the survey
yourself!).

The link is:

http://bit.ly/2rVdlPP

and the survey will remain open at least until this weekend - probably
through July 7 if we continue to receive plenty of responses.

We will be publishing a full report on the results and will share the
full anonymized dataset publicly.

Many thanks for your help.

Alice Meadows
Director of Community Engagement & Support, ORCID
+1 857-559-3337
orcid.org/0000-0003-2161-3781