From:
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 12:05:07 -0500
From: SANFORD G THATCHER <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:01:15 -0500

That may be so, Lisa, but I just copied this excerpt from SEP and made it into
a PDF file.  So evidently there is nothing to prevent one from turning anything
in SEP into a PDF file like this, which should satisfy anyone's needs if they
are desirous of just the content in an easily readable if not completely
elegant form. So, my question would be, really how much is it worth people's
money to get maybe a somewhat more elegant version of the content?  I'd be
happy just to contribute to the support of SEP as a worthy enterprise.

Sandy Thatcher