From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:34:36 -0700
From: Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 22:54:36 +0000

The Press may not publish any journals, but the sprawling,
decentralized entity that is Harvard University certainly does.  The
journal Ari refers to, the Harvard Theological Review, is published by
the Divinity School.  And, of course, Harvard Business Publications
publishes the Harvard Business Review.  I am sure there are others.

Kevin L. Smith, J.D.
Director of Scholarly Communication
Duke University Libraries
Durham, NC 27708