From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:20:59 -0500
From: Eric Hellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 21:09:17 -0500

replace

"Where snippets and/or bibliographic metadata are distributed”

with

"Where copyrightable snippets and/or copyrightable bibliographic
metadata are distributed”

And remember, Creative Commons Licenses cannot be used to restrict fair use:

2. Fair Dealing Rights. Nothing in this License is intended to reduce,
limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from
limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the
copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.

-Eric