From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:25:24 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:34:04 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to UKSG's free July webinar - Digital Copyright
and the New Laws: What do they mean for you?

Date: Wednesday 2 July 2014
Time: 1530 BST
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there is
sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speaker: Naomi Korn, IP Consultant

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/digitalcopyright

The new copyright laws came into effect a few days ago on 1 June 2014. UKSG
is therefore pleased to offer timely analysis and discussion of the very
latest developments affecting the information community.

There will be two opportunities to ask specific questions about your
particular situation - during registration and Q&A. The slides will also be
available after the webinar.

Feedback from June's webinar: "Easy to use and solidly preforming webinar
technology, expert speakers on important and edgy topic!" (Karen MacDonell)
- 88% of respondents would recommend this webinar.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to welcoming you to the
webinar.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate