From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:08:11 -0400
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:53:22 +0100

This is a very interesting case.  On Elsevier's website, we see:

Imprint: Elsevier

Which implies some level of responsibility.  But even more intriguing,
the journal does not appear to be openly available through the
Elsevier website -  papers are only available either to Science Direct
subscribers or for purchase at $31.50 a paper:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/09757619

The papers are freely available from the journal website (which
equally intriguingly carries an Elsevier copyright notice, although
the papers themselves are copyright JPR Solutions):

http://www.ditonline.org/home

As far as I can see, and it is a little foggy to me, this journal is
generating author income, big deal revenue and pay-per-view
possibilities - all for the same articles.  It appears to have all of
the bases covered

David