From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:48:30 -0400
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 07:05:14 +0000

Sue,

"Funders should pay publishers directly, . . ." ok, but what if they
choose not to? Our funders have decided that they will only contribute
10% of the cost of publishing and we have to find the rest from the
marketplace (and they intend to review this next year; I see no sign
of the 10% getting larger, I think we'll do well if we keep the status
quo.)

Toby

Toby Green
Head of Publishing