From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:56:46 -0400
From: Chris Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:21:22 +0100

I believe that David's original post went to
[log in to unmask] and was then cross-posted to
LibLicense.
Simon Inger responded to the post on Lis-E-Resources and there has
been some subsequent to and fro on that list.
I thought it might be useful for Liblicense readers to see that
discussion since, as well as being illuminating it may avoid a degree
of duplication of effort on everyone's behalf.  I have pasted it in
below.

I was pleased to see in the course of this exchange that David comments:

"I don't believe for a moment that the fact that these two reports
were funded by publishers influenced the findings"

The introductory remarks to his initial post could be inferred
differently.  I am glad this has been clarified.

Many thanks,  Chris