From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:42:06 -0800
From: "Gerritsma, Wouter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 19:05:15 +0000

Dear Claire and other members of OASPA, COPE, DOAJ & WAME

Paper is patient. Journal will explain that they do peer review,
double blind, whatever you wish.
But I think you should award journals for their degree in transparency
for the peer review process.

http://wowter.net/2013/12/24/towards-five-stars-transparent-pre-publication-peer-review/

Yours sincerely
Wouter Gerritsma