From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:58:13 -0400
From: Xiaotian Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:34:54 -0500

Nothing will last forever and nothing is perfect.  Google and other
free services certainly deserve the scrutiny.

However, are we using the same scrutiny for subscription-based
databases?  Besides, have we ever taken cost into consideration when
we compare library databases with free services?

---
Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian
Bradley University