From:
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2016 20:39:32 -0400
From: Nicoletta Zar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:38:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Université de Montréal Cancels Springer Journals
Bonjour Jean Claude,

Is it possibile to know how many years have you been "out" of Wiley
before getting a better offer and returning to their Big Deal?

Thank you.

Nicoletta Zar
E-resources and Serials
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
I-34151 Trieste
Italy
http://library.ictp.it