From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:50:52 -0400
From: Sara Bahnmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:54:52 -0400

Mark,

We haven't signed a license with DigitalGlobe, however, the terms
sound familiar to me, but riskier than most. Would they accept your
rider, rather than modifying their language?

My suggestion is to make a call to your sales person and ask
informally what DigitalGlobe's mostly concerned about. It helps your
evaluation to know if the issues they anticipate are preventable with
your institution's cybersecurity or not.

Sara Bahnmaier

Sara Bahnmaier
Head, Electronic Acquisitions & Licensing
University of Michigan Library
ORCID: 0000-0001-5421-941X