From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 02:09:15 -0400
From: Claire.Grace <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

We have seen a growing number of messages from publishers to this list
over the last few days, drawing our attention to the announcement from
Swets.  Firstly I would like to say publically how sad I was to see
this announcement and how much I feel for the staff at Swets.

Secondly, it would be appreciated if publishers would reassure us that
they understand the enormity of any work we might need to undertake to
change our current arrangements for subscriptions by providing details
of how they will grace access to their content as we work through this
extremely difficult situation.

I have almost invariably seen information about payments but what
about the access?

Best regards
Claire Grace

Head of Content and Licensing