From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:51:32 -0500
From:  Dugald McGlashan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:49:04 +1100

Would Ted Bergstrom have any data (cc'd)? I can't see contain pricing
data in the excel sheet at journalprices.com but it does rate value,
implying the data are somewhere. It lists 10,100 journals.

Also from http://journalprices.com/explanation2013.html:

"Sources of Price Information -
When possible, we have obtained subscription prices for the 2013
edition of the journals charged to academic libraries located in the
United States. (Prices quoted only in foreign currencies are converted
to United States Dollars using the Currency Converter at current
exchange rates.) The prices of most journals were retrieved from
publisher's price lists, journal web sites and direct correspondence
with journal editors and publishers. We found some prices for which
other methods failed, by referring to Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory.
  If we could not find the 2013 price, but had either the 2012 price
or the 2014 price, we used that price. Whenever available, we used the
price of an institutional “online only” subscription. If institutional
online-only subscriptions were not available, but a
“print-plus-online” edition was available, we used that. If
institutional online subscriptions are not available in any form, we
used the price of the print edition. For journals that are priced with
a “tiered structure”, we used the price charged to large,
single-campus universities with enrollment of 25,000 or larger."

----

Dugald McGlashan
Co-Founder, INLEXIO
inlexio.com