From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:00:14 -0800
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:58:45 +0400

Hi All

Jeffrey, as Jan has pointed out, the copyright symbol applies to the
website design.  It appears as the the standard footer in the website,
even on pages that do not contain articles.

Another give away is the date - it doesn't make any sense to have
copyright 2013 for an article that appeared in 2011.

As you have demonstrated, however, it is possible that those
unfamiliar with online publishing might infer otherwise, so I have
contacted the publishers, and have asked them to make it a lot more
obvious.  Given the time of year, it might take a little time before
the changes come into effect.

In cases like this, it probably would have been better to contact the
publishers directly, and avoid the "middle-man," which leads to
delays, but I was happy to pass your information on to the publishers.

Regards

Ken

------

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education