From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:42:49 -0400
From: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:59:36 +0100

Sandy, thanks.  The most trenchant sentence in that piece is:  "But I
have a feeling that Amazon’s default standing is that they simply
won’t sell anything at all out of the territories where they know
absolutely that they have the rights."

That feels astute.  Absent absolute assurance of rights, they will
assume they have no rights and will utter mumbo-jumbo about why they
can't do perfectly reasonable things.

Jim O'Donnell