From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:23:28 -0400
From: Peter Suber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:29:16 -0400

Dave Hansen is right. We pulled the Google doc version of our Orphan
Works List (OWL) while we continue to think through the project. The
list was unstarted or empty, and you're not missing anything. In
addition, as he also mentioned, we moved the OWL page, still empty,
from Google docs to our own site.

https://osc.hul.harvard.edu/programs/orphan-works/owl/

You can follow new phases of our Orphan Works Project on the project home page:

https://osc.hul.harvard.edu/programs/orphan-works/

Finally, let me reiterate that Dave's report remains open access from
the Harvard repository. Thanks to Iris Brest for making this point
herself when she pointed out that the OWL had flown.

https://dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/27840430

Peter

Peter Suber
bit.ly/petersuber