From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:38:01 -0500
From: "Pennington, Buddy D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:17:00 +0000

I agree with that. Though, I think the short term loan pricing model
would be an example of usage-based pricing for books. And libraries
can utilize STL access without necessarily following up with the
purchase.

Buddy Pennington
Director of Collections and Access Management
University of Missouri - Kansas City
304 Miller Nichols Library
Kansas City, MO  64110