From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:54:20 -0500
From: Jessica Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:13:10 -0800

Hello!
I have a couple questions regarding public performance rights and how
they're managed at other libraries. If you have a moment to answer the
following, I'd be very grateful & would be happy to summarize

Does your library keep track of which DVDs they've purchased with
public performance rights (PPRs)? If so, where? (for instance, via
order records, ERM, etc.)

Does your library keep a copy of all agreements? What about passive or
click-through PPR agreements (are they printed out/saved as a PDF)?

Thank you,

------
Jessica Harris, Head of Electronic Resources & Serials
Santa Clara University Library
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
(408) 554-5356