From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:52:33 -0400
From: "Taylor, Anneliese" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:43:42 +0000

UCSF's policy is institution-wide. The University of California, San
Francisco is dedicated exclusively to the health sciences (see
http://www.ucsf.edu/about), thus the usage of "scientific" and
"medical" to describe articles several places in the press release.
Our campus is unique in that aspect within the UC system. Some of our
research and programs are in the humanities and social sciences, but
in relation to health science.

Anneliese Taylor