From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:57:18 -0400
From: Paoshan Yue <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:53:25 +0000

Hi Linda & Laura,

This is great info!  Thanks so much for sharing.  Do you partner with
some accessibility resource office on campus or do you do all of these
on your own in the library?

I also posted the same question on the ERIL listserv.   One suggestion
posted there was to ask vendors to post their VPATs on their website
so that they can be easily shared and linked to from a central
repository.  The thought behind this suggestion is that ideally we
(libraries) should not be duplicating our efforts to evaluate standard
products (versus unique websites).

Do  you mind posting your below message to the ERIL listsev?  I think
it will be very useful to others on that list.  If you are not members
of that list, I can post it on your behalf if you are willing.

Thanks,
Paoshan