From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2012 18:34:24 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:00:39 -0500

From what I hear, though,  is that the kinds of books that are popular
as e-books tend to be much more popular fiction than academic books,
and sales of the latter have not yet reached the level for university
presses (as a % of overall sales) that they have for trade fiction
publishers. This is partly because devices like the Kindle do not
handle complex textual material (tables, figures, equations, etc.)
well.

Sandy Thatcher