From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 22:53:53 -0500
From: "Kearney, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:04:24 +0000

This question might be worth a few "me too"s, given the increasing
complexity of some licenses. Our perspective is that Emeritus Faculty
are "Faculty" (i.e., authorized users) for the purpose of access to
licensed resources. Most of them are active scholars who retain their
affiliation with our institution, including faculty email accounts and
other University/Library privileges. And this is a small population
anyway.

Richard Kearney
Electronic Resources Librarian
David and Lorraine Cheng Library
William Paterson University
Wayne, NJ 07470

From: WMC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 03:28:31 -0500

Dear Steve,

This doesn't answer your excellent question below directly, but I work
with several Emeritus Faculty who definitely have access to their
library's respective licensed electronic resources.

You are correct of course in noting they retain an ".edu" faculty email account.

 Bill

Bill Cohen, Publisher
Harrington Park Press