From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2016 01:43:30 -0400
From: "Divittorio, Katy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 21:42:32 +0000

Has your library hosted an event with other institutions?  My library
is working on bringing in an Open Access speaker in conjunction with
five nearby institutions.  I’m interested in hearing from others who
have done something similar.  What advice can you share?  Or maybe you
didn’t host but attended the event.  Please share examples of events
like this you have attended.  Apologies for cross-duplication.

Thank you,

Katy

Katy DiVittorio
Acquisitions Librarian
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80204
p. (303) 556-4513 | f. (303) 556-2623
[log in to unmask] | library.auraria.edu