From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:43:46 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:11:07 -0500

If I read what Fred is saying here correctly, it sounds like a call
for librarians to settle for second best (author's final version vs.
version of record) as the price of regaining control over perpetual
access. Are librarians prepared to do that? Chuck Hamaker seems to be
one librarian who isn't.

Sandy Thatcher