From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:45:40 -0400
From: Alison Mudditt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 07:23:57 -0400

Dear Subbiah,

The library membership fees Jim mentions below are optional and are
designed for libraries who would like and are able to help support new
initiatives in scholarly communication - such as Luminos - get off the
ground. We're delighted that the library community has been willing to
support Luminos generously in its first year.

The good news is that access to all of the books published in Luminos
is completely free, under Creative Commons licenses. Visit the website
at:

www.luminosoa.org

and you can read all titles or download them in your preferred e-book format.

Best regards,

Alison

Alison Mudditt
Director